- Making Art About Science.Bahen Centre for Information Technology, University of Toronto, November 9, 2013, BMCAA UnConference, lecture.
- Why Do We Need Stem Cells?Langstaff Secondary School, Toronto, November 4, 2013, lecture.
- Cell and Stem Cell Biology for Artists.Textile Museum of Canada, January 19, 2012, OCADU sponsored lecture.Textile Museum Invitation
- Inner and Outer Life of a Cell: Visualizing cells and stem cells for Sheridan College illustration students. Ontario Science Centre, February 23, 2011, lecture.
- Stem Cell and Cell Biology Basics: Inspiration for Artists.Ontario College of Art and Design University January 31, 2011, Ontario Science Centre Stem Cell Project, lecture.
- Cells and Stem Cells: A Primer to Inspire the Creation of Stem Cell Inspired Garments.Academy of Design at RCC Institute of Technology, January 18, 2011, lecture.
- Cell and Stem Cell Biology for Artists.Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research, December 17, 2010, Ontario Science Centre Stem Cell Project, lecture.
- Anouk-Martine Teichert, Schrieber Pereira, Brenda Coles, Radha Chaddah, Susan Runciman, Irina Brokhman, Derek van der Kooy.The neural stem cell lineage reveals novel relationships among spermatogonial germ stem cells and other pluripotent stem cells.Stem Cells Dev., 11/2013.
- Radha Chaddah, Margot Arntfeld, Susan Runciman, Laura Clarke and Derek van der Kooy. Clonal Neural Stem Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cell Colonies. J. Neurosci. 2012 Jun 6; 32(23): 7771-7781.
- Tamaki Wada, Jody J. Haigh, Masatsugu Ema, Seiji Hitoshi, Radha Chaddah, Janet Rossant, Andras Nagy and Derek van der Kooy. VEGF Directly Inhibits Primitive Neural Stem Cell Survival but Promotes Definitive Neural Stem Cell Survival. Journal of Neuroscience. 2006 Jun 21; 26(25) 6803-12.