- Microscopy for Makers. InterAccess Gallery, Toronto, April 4th, 2019, lecture and workshop.
- Re-mix Théâtral: at the crossroads of science and theatre. Conference on Parmi les Éclats presented jointly by the departments of biology, architecture and theatre, McEwan school of Architecture, Laurentian University, Sudbury, February 15, 2018, lecture.
- The Artistic process behind Parmi les Éclats. Longueil Theatre festival, Montreal, November 26, 2017, talk.
- The Artistic process behind Parmi les Éclats. Zones Théâtrales festival, National Arts Centre, Ottawa, September 12, 2017, talk.
- Making Art About Science, a multidisciplinary artistic process. BMCAA UnConference, Bahen Centre for Information Technology, University of Toronto, November 9, 2013, lecture.
- Why Do We Need Stem Cells? Langstaff Secondary School, Toronto, November 4, 2013, lecture.
- Cell and Stem Cell Biology for Artists.Textile Museum of Canada, January 19, 2012, OCADU sponsored lecture.Textile Museum Invitation
- Inner and Outer Life of a Cell: Visualizing cells and stem cells for Sheridan College illustration students. Ontario Science Centre, February 23, 2011, lecture.
- Stem Cell and Cell Biology Basics: Inspiration for Artists.Ontario College of Art and Design University, Ontario Science Centre Stem Cell Project, January 31, 2011, lecture.
- Cells and Stem Cells: A Primer to Inspire the Creation of Stem Cell Inspired Garments. Academy of Design at RCC Institute of Technology, January 18, 2011, lecture.
- Cell and Stem Cell Biology for Artists.Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research, University of Toronto, Ontario Science Centre Stem Cell Project, December 17, 2010, lecture.
- Anouk-Martine Teichert, Schrieber Pereira, Brenda Coles, Radha Chaddah, Susan Runciman, Irina Brokhman, Derek van der Kooy.The neural stem cell lineage reveals novel relationships among spermatogonial germ stem cells and other pluripotent stem cells.Stem Cells Dev., 11/2013.
- Radha Chaddah, Margot Arntfeld, Susan Runciman, Laura Clarke and Derek van der Kooy. Clonal Neural Stem Cells from Human Embryonic Stem Cell Colonies. J. Neurosci. 2012 Jun 6; 32(23): 7771-7781.
- Karpowicz, P., Inoue, T., Runciman, S., Chaddah, R., Seaberg, R., Gertsenstein, M., Byers, L., Yamanaka, Y., Tondat, S., Slevin, J., Hitoshi, S., Rossant, J., van der Kooy, D. Adhesion Is Prerequisite But, Alone, Is Insufficient for Neural Stem Cell Pluripotency. Journal of Neuroscience. 27(20): 5437 – 47. (2007).
- Tamaki Wada, Jody J. Haigh, Masatsugu Ema, Seiji Hitoshi, Radha Chaddah, Janet Rossant, Andras Nagy and Derek van der Kooy. VEGF Directly Inhibits Primitive Neural Stem Cell Survival but Promotes Definitive Neural Stem Cell Survival. Journal of Neuroscience. 2006 Jun 21; 26(25) 6803-12.